Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bus stop, gas station, marker, sound wall, short term parking, truck pull off concept




This concept is the second of three concepts for Berthold Avenue that incorporate a number of needed new constructions for the area. The residences on McCausland Avenue, between The New I-64 and the Del Taco restaurant at Ethel Avenue, on the west side, are planned for demolition. McCausland Avenue will be expanded on both sides, opening up parking at the intersection of Berthold Avenue and McCausland Avenue, and more along Berthold Avenue. Grassing the area and building sound walls would help the area have more of an identity, separate from the highway. This is dated April 23, 2001.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am crazy about this T-shirt. I ordered 4. And now, I want it more. It drives me mad!!!
Click here for info:
https://goo.gl/WybWb7
Thanks!